The moon is one of our most ancient and sacred teachers and was of particular importance to the ancient Egyptians. It held a significant connection to fertility, the divine feminine, renewal and new beginnings. The Scarab Beetle was closely linked to the lunar cycles. The sacred beetle would roll their balls in a straight line in accordance with the moon and once their day was over it would illuminate their way home. This Winter Solstice palette brings you ultimate cool tones reflecting the Winter Moon whilst illuminating your divine feminine goddess with highly pigmented shadows for blending perfection.
Mica, Zinc Oxide, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Moringa Oleifera Seed (Drumstick) Oil, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, Thymus Vulgaris Extract, Cinnamomum Zeylancium Bark Extract, Rosemary, Officinalis Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract, Citrus Lemon Peel Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Hydrastis, Candadensis Root Extract, Olea Europaea Leaf Extract. May Contain: +/- Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Ultramarine Blue CI 77007, Tin Oxide CI 77861
- High performing pure mineral pigments. Long wearing and crease proof.
- 100% naturally derived. Organic vegan ingredients. Natural botanical preservative.
- No talc, petroleum or synthetic oils.
- Boosted with anti-aging bio actives.
- A stunning wearable range of blendable velvety matte, satin and metallic shades.
- Beautifully crafted eco recyclable packaging.
- Made local to Eye of Horus Cosmetics in Byron Bay, Australia.
- Cruelty free.
- Blendable matte shades provide a base or can be used on the crease.
- Satin and metallics highlight for a light-diffusing look.
- This natural formula can be applied effortlessly for an understated pearlescent glow or summery standout statement.
- Cool skin tones tend to suit most of the Winter Solstice shades.