Our custom blend spray tans will leave you looking golden and naturally sun kissed. Let us pick the perfect finish for your skin type and tone from our wide selection of colours.
Spray Tanning Sydney
How do I get the best results with my spray tan?
Follow these simple steps to ensure your tan applies and lasts beautifully.
- Exfoliate and cleanse your entire body the night before to prepare the skin for a fresh new tan.
- Any waxing or shaving should be done at least 12 hours before your spray tan.
- To prevent creating a barrier, do not apply moisturiser the day of the spray tan. It should only be applied 12 hours before the tan.
- Wear dark and loose clothing to your appointment. Tight clothing will make the tan uneven.
- Do not wear perfume or deodorant to your appointment as the spray tan solution will react to it. You can put these on after showering the tan off.
- Leave the tan on for a minimum of 1 hour before showering, the long you leave it on the deeper the colour will get.
- After the development period, shower in warm water (not too hot), and use a light, gentle body wash. The outer bronzer will wash off, and once the water runs clear, pat dry with a towel.
- During the development period, avoid activities that cause excessive sweating as this can leave streaks in the tan.
- Avoid chlorinated swimming pools as this can react with the tan and cause an uneven fade.
- Avoid products that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA’s) or Glycolic Acid as they can exfoliate the skin, causing the tan to fade quicker.
- Avoid touching your body after your spray tan as this can leave finger prints on your body.
- Moisturise daily to help your tan last longer, as well as to help it fade evenly.
How long before an event should I get a spray tan?
If you are getting a spray tan for a special occasion, it is best to have it done 1-2 days before to ensure the tan is at its best.
What do I wear during my spray tan?
This is up to you. We provide an optional disposable g-string for you, but you can wear your own underwear or bikini if you prefer; this depends on what you feel comfortable in. If this is for a special occasion, please take into consideration the outfit you will be wearing as a bra will cause tan lines.
Will I look orange after my spray tan?
Not at all! We offer a large range of colours and formulations to suit all skin types and tones.