Meet our Owner & Cosmetic Tattooist Eva
Eva’s love of the beauty industry first started with makeup artistry, then progressed to lashes, brows and cosmetic tattooing. Wanting to find the very best training, Eva has travelled far and wide, so that she can now deliver our clients exceptional treatments with high quality products.
From humble beginnings at a small studio in Concord, Eva has expanded her space with a vast range of treatments. Eva believes in having a variety of specialists across all treatments so has built a team of highly skilled therapists to deliver quality treatments. Eva now specialises in all cosmetic tattooing treatments including eyebrows, liner, lips and scalp micro pigmentation.
- Diamond Worldwide PMU Masterclass 2019, Vietnam
- Phibrows with Branko Babic, Vietnam
- Phibrows Removal with Ella Sakalauskiene, Guangzhou China
- Full Beginners Course of Cosmetic Tattooing Techniques
- Scalp Micropigmentation Theory & Technique, Hair Loss, Alopecia and Scar Concealment
- Design & Provide Cosmetic Tattooing for Eyebrows, Lips & Eyeliner
- Brow Henna Colour & Design with Irina Levchuk Founder of Brow XENNA
- Advanced Eyelash Extension Course, Classic & Handmade Russian Volume
- Christina Sikalias 1 on 1 Makeup Course, Melbourne
- Isabelle Devries Editorial Makeup Course, Canberra
- Milani Joy Full Time Bridal & Editorial Makeup Course
- Eyelash Perm, Lift & Tint Masterclass
- Yumi Keratin Lash Lifting & Brow Infusion
- Certificate in Spray Tanning
- Pandhy’s Diploma of Hands-On Training in the Exquisite Body Sugaring System, Melbourne
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Fitness
- Certificate III Nursing
Meet our inhouse Lash & Brow Specialist Rebecca
Rebecca grew up in Brighton in the south of England. After developing a passion for the industry at a young age, she has now spent over 9 years in the industry working and training.
After finishing college, Rebecca has worked in 5* day spas specialising in massage and facials and salons with a wide range treatment list.
In 2015 Rebecca competed in the first regional beauty therapy competition, where she won 1st place. 4 years, and a lot of practice later, she was chosen to represent the UK for Beauty Therapy at the WorldSkills International Final in Kazan, Russia, were Rebecca won a gold medal and was crowned the world’s best young beauty therapist 2019!
After competing, Rebecca decided to emigrate to Sydney in March 2020 to experience a different way of life and explore Australia.
Rebecca has received extensive training across all aspects of beauty, from experts around the globe. She enjoys performing a variety of treatments, including nails, massage, facials and hair removal, but has a real passion for lashes.
Learning new skills is one of Rebecca’s favourite parts of the job, so she is constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends and techniques. Rebecca prides herself on her personal, yet professional treatments and loves making her clients feel their best.
- WorldSkills International Beauty Therapy Gold Medallist, Kazan, Russia
- Pandhy’s Diploma of Hands-On Training in the Exquisite Body Sugaring System, Hungary
- GTi Semi Permanent Individual Eyelash Extensions England, UK
- Ava Scarlett Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions England, UK
- ESPA Skin & Body England, UK
- Environ Professional Skincare Stage 1 England, UK
- P Louise 1 on 1 Makeup Course, England, UK
- Artistic Hard Gel & Acrylic Nails England, UK
- CACI Ultimate Facial Course England, UK
Meet our assistant studio co-ordinator Reanna
With a bright and bubbly personality, Reanna’s natural flair for hospitality will make you feel at home as soon as your walk through our doors. Reanna loves working with people, and seeing clients leave with a smile on their face.
Reanna began her journey into the industry in 2018. Growing up with an interest in beauty, Reanna decided to start her work placement at Eva Mercedes in 2018. Instantly, she knew this was the industry for her. Now, you’ll find Reanna’s friendly smile doing natural brow and lash treatments, spray tanning, keeping the studio in check, answering your calls and taking bookings.
- Certificate III in Make-up
- Certificate II in Salon Assistant
- Certificate II in Business
- Certificate III in Business
- Certificate II in Hospitality
- Certificate II in Baking
Meet our Senior Makeup Artist Carlia
- Certificate in Professional Makeup Artistry
- Bachelor of Business Management
- Diploma of International Studies
- Working with Children Check
- First Aid Certificate