We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Personal Information Collected
Normally we collect information from you directly, unless it is unreasonable or impracticable to do so.
Collection of your personal information can occur through the following interactions:
· when you access and use our website or WiFi services;
· during conversations with our team members;
· when you complete purchase orders, registrations, requests or applications for our products or services (by phone, in person or electronically);
· when you communicate with us directly (by email, telephone, direct mail or any other means);
· when you interact with us during promotions, competitions, special events, or by using devices within our stores; or
· if you are a candidate for employment, when you complete forms in relation to the recruitment and selection process, for the purpose of assessment.
We may also collect personal information about you from the following third parties:
· retail brands and suppliers who provide goods and services within our stores. This may include other suppliers who provide products and services to you on our behalf; and
· if you are a candidate for employment, we may collect information about you from your nominated referees, where you have authorised us to do so.
Unsubscribing from Email Subscriptions
Eva Mercedes Cosmetic Studio may send you electronic marketing material.
You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time:
1. Open any email sent to you by Eva Mercedes Cosmetic Studio.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the email and click ‘Unsubscribe’.
About Breaches of Privacy
If you believe that your privacy has been breached by Eva Mercedes Cosmetic Studio please contact us at [email protected] and we will resolve the issue.
Collection of Computer Data
When you visit Eva Mercedes Cosmetic Studio, our company servers will automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. This data may include:
· Your computer’s IP address
· Browser type
· Webpage you were visiting before you came to our site
· The pages with in Eva Mercedes Cosmetic Studio you visit
· The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our site and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners [such as NextRoll] to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about the products and/or services that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, [NextRoll/these partners] collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
· measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site(s);
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
· The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
· The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
· The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN